One of the hardest types of computer typing and writing is the formulation of mathematics, which is very time consuming and requires professional tools in this field. The application of many of the formulator provided that each of the strengths of their own, MathMagic Personal Edition , a software professional in the area of formulators and can of formula created in the program Various computer and typos, including Word, Notpad, Power point, etc., and effortlessly type hard and difficult mathematical formulas.
Key Features of MathMagic Pro Edition:
- Ability to create mathematical formulas
- Mac the formulator professionally to all the professors
- The ability to use the different applications of computer graphics of
- Work simple and user-friendly software
- And …
System Requirement of MathMagic Pro Edition
- About 15MB of hard disk space for complete installation
- Pentium or faster
File Information / Specification
Manufacturer: InfoLogic Inc
Price: $ 89.00 (for information only)
File Size: 16.5 MB
Release Date: 30 November 2017
Installation Guide / How to Install Step by Step
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.