Master PDF Editor is a software for creating, editing, displaying, encoding and printing XPS and PDF files. With this program, you can import and save PDF files as JPG, TIF, PNG, and BMP images , or convert XPS and PDF files together. You can also add new features to your files, such as buttons, keys, text fields, checkboxes, text highlighting, phrasing lines, and more.
With this easy-to-use and cost-effective Master PDF Editor you can create, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and print XPS and interactive PDF documents with just a few clicks. Our robust and rich set of features includes full support for PDF and XPS files, importing / exporting PDF pages to JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP formats, converting XPS to PDF and vice versa, and 128 bit encryption.
You can also add various controls such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions such as pressing, clicking, hovering and scrolling. Powerful commenting tools like Sticky Note and Stamp, as well as enhanced editing capabilities packed into StrikeOut, Underline, and Highlight features will make your work easier than ever.
Features of Master PDF Editor Software:
- Create new PDF files or edit existing files
- Edit text, images and pages with full features PDF editing
- Encrypt and protect PDF files using 128-bit encryption
- File conversion XPS to PDF and Photo Bell
- Add controls like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc. to PDF files
- Import or save PDF files to common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files
- Add digital signature and signing PDF documents
- Fill out fast and simple PDF forms
- Change font features include size, model, Colors etc
Minimum System Requirement of Master PDF Editor Software:
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP 3), 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- No hardware restrictions at all, so you can use the program even on legacy PCs.
Developer: Code Industry
File Size: 30.2 MB
Release Date: 18 May 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Master PDF Editor v5.0.02 – Software for creating and editing PDF files
- Download Setup & Crack | Size: [30.3 MB]