MAGIX Video Pro X is a professional program for editing videos on Windows home computers. The software features high-performance, HD editing, DVD authoring with more than 8 audio tracks, or keyframe animation with Bezier’s curved control that guides users to higher standards. The program is clearly divided into intuitive modules and can be transferred to computers from videos , photos , and sound from a wide variety of sources and devices. You’ll also be able to split long films into seasons or scenes automatically, or, conversely, turn individual scenes and videos into a single movie.
The key features of the MAGIX Video Pro X software include:
- Professional video editing
- Effective group work
- Global output options
- Mac video recording from DV cameras, HDV cameras, analog TV, video input, VHS recorders, webcams , Microphones, cassette recorders,
- MiniDisc players, turntables, etc.
- No limits for recording length
- Supports most video and audio formats for input and output files
- Supports graphic files (for use in slideshows or titles) For input and output files: Windows bitmaps (BMP), JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, Adobe
- Photoshop (PSD), Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Support for text files in RTF format
- Supports AVCHD standard
- Possibility to preview the current project
- Ability to apply unique effects
- Color correction and image optimization
- HD audio support
- DVD editable menu Multimedia
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (x64)
Processor: Dual Core Processor with 2.4 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics Card: Minimum screen resolution 1280 x 1024
Hard drive space: 2 GB for minimum installation
Optical drive: DVD drive ( only for the installation of the box version)
Processor: Quad-core processor with at least 2.8 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics card: Dedicated graphics card with at least 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support
Hard drive space: 4 GB
Optical drive : Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Discs
System requirements for 3D playback
– Red / cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
– A special monitor is required for viewing with polarized filter glasses.
– A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics cards are required for shutter playback.
- Install the software by running the Setup.exe file and do not run it after installation and close it if you run it.
- Run the Update file and continue the installation process to the end.
- Copy the Video_Pro_X.exe file in the Crack folder to the location of the software and replace existing files.
- Copy the Protein_x64.3.16.dll file in the Crack folder to the location of the software installation in the Protein folder and replace existing files.
Run the software and use the activation window of the email and the desired serial number (in the serial number field enter a number of digits to appear in the green mark) and then, respectively, on register and activate immiddiately and start program click.
It may display a failure log in the registry. In this case, exit the software and run it again.