VSA / WLA is one of Keysight’s products specially designed for demodulation and vector signal analysis. This software provides a toolkit for designers and engineers to analyze and monitor all aspects of the signal and to optimize it. This software supports the latest types of signals such as 5G, IoT and radar. This software is installed on Windows as well as on interface devices; this software generally supports X-series signal analyzers, Infiniium oscilloscope and InfiniiVision, other PXIe Modular Products and digitizers of this company.
Development becomes more complex when faster data rates intersect with today’s crowded spectral environment. Finding a signal problem is essential, but achieving the clarity to pinpoint the answer is a crucial challenge. The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. These tools allow you to explore virtually every aspect of a signal and optimize your most advanced designs. As you evaluate the tradeoffs, the 89600 VSA helps you to see through the complexity.[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Features” icon=”fa-star-o”]
Key features of software 89600 VSA / WLA:
– complete analysis and advanced all-over 75 types of signals
– detected signal problems
– track and display signals from the complex
– measuring all signals from different aspects
– authentication signal in the design cycle
– Support for the latest technologies. telecommunications and networking of
– support of the fifth-generation telecommunications network and internet objects
Pinpoint Signal Problems
Reach deep into the signals to find the root cause of problems in time, frequency, and modulation domains. Record and playback signals for troubleshooting. Isolate unexpected interactions with unlimited markers and trace-to-trace marker coupling.
Measure All Your Signals
Supports proprietary signals plus more than 75 signal standards and modulation types including 5G, IoT, cellular, WiFi, aerospace, defense, satellite, and more.
This Through Complex Signals
Customize your measurement displays to show multiple views of your signal at once. Get more clarity with unlimited number of traces, with flexible arrangement and sizing. Quickly characterize multiple signals and devices simultaneously with multi-measurement capability.
Verify Throughout Design Cycle
Produce consistent, comparable results at simulation, prototyping and design validation stages. Choose the right front-end hardware for your application at digital baseband, analog baseband, IF, RF, up to mmWave from Keysight’s more than 45 types of instruments.
– Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
– CPU: 1 GHz (> 2 GHz recommended)
– RAM: 2 GB (16 GB recommended)
– Video RAM: 128 MB (1 GB recommended)
– Available Disk Space: 3 GB minimum
– Additional Drives: DVD or network access to load the software; License transfer requires network access or USB
Interface Support: LAN, GPIB, USB
– Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher for full context-sensitive help functionality.
Instrument Compatibility – Infrared
– Infinii & InfiniiVision Oscilloscopes
– PXIe Modular Products (VSA, VXT Transceivers, CXA-m Signal Analyzer, Digitizers)
– AXIe & PCIe Digitizers
1. Download the software first and then unzip.
2. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
3. Enter the Crack directory and copy and paste the contents into the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files \ Agilent).
4. Run the SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg file from the Crack folder and let the necessary changes apply.
5. The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.
– This software has been fully tested and run by the PSP team.
– All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.