Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security are undoubtedly the most widely used and most popular security software among users; the company, which has been active in the field of security software for over 20 years, has been able to take a large share of the security market market. Assign. The two software utilize a large database to identify the latest malicious file and to clean up the system from any malicious software and virus with its advanced cleanup tool. Definitely, Kaspersky products can be a great option for the full security of your system.
Features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security:
- One of the most up to date database infected files
- Identify a range of malicious files such as viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spam, etc.
- Has the most advanced tool cleans system of infected files
- Real-time security by monitoring all system activities
- Securing various types of local networks , such as LAN and WiFi
- Using Behavioral Scan even without Internet access
- Blocking advertised infections and Suspicious Spam (Anti-Banner & Anti-Spam)
- Blocking Sites Anti-phishing
- Securing Internet Banking and Safe Money Systems
- Optimizing the program to reduce system performance
- Beautiful and simple user interface
- Compatibility with the latest versions of Windows
- General requirements:
- CPU: Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit
- RAM: 512 MB for Windows XP / 1 GB for Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (x86) / 2 GB for Windows Vista / 7/8 /8.1
- HDD: 480 MB free disk space on the hard drive
- CD / DVD-ROM (for installation from the CD)
- Internet connection (for activation and database updates)
- Computer mouse
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or above (to update and application modules on the Internet databases)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Requirements for netbooks:
- Intel Atom 1.6 GHz processor or a compatible equivalent
- Intel GMA950 video adapter with at least 64 MB of video RAM (or equivalent equivalent)
- Screen resolution no less than 1024×576
- Operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (x86 or x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (x86 or x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.0 / 8.1 / 8.1 with Update (x86 or x64)
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- Download the software first and then unzip.
- Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.This software is not crack or valid key right up to the moment. The only way to use legal purchasing licenses or use the Trial Reset tool is to allow the user to retrieve 30 more days later at the end of the trial period. Add to the software usage period.
To use the Trial Reset, proceed to the installation guide.
- Run the software after installation, and in its window click on the Licensing option, and in the window that opens in the Key section, click on the red crosshairs next to the serial, and then in the window that opens, click on the button. Click Accept.
- In the window that opens, click on the Settings option and in the popup window, click on the Additional tab, then click on the Self-Defense option, select the Enable Self-Defense check box, and then close the software window. .
- On the right side of the taskbar, right-click on the software icon next to the system clock (System Tray) and click on the Pause Protection option and the Exit Stuff.
- Then, run Trial Reset.exe from the Trial Reset folder (note that if you use Windows Vista or 7, you must right-click on the Trial Reset.exe file and select Run as administrator. ) And click on the left button written in Russian Reset Trial, and at the end of the task let your system restart.
- Run the software again and click Activate trial version of the application and wait for the successful message to be displayed and click the Finish button.
- Click the Update button in the opened window and click on the Run Update button in the next window and wait for the software to be updated.
- Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 v188.8.131.525.b
Note: The use of shredded versions of software due to their high importance will be risky for the user, it is suggested to download the purchase of legal license Kaspersky antivirus software and use it safely.
- Download Kaspersky Internet Security Trial Reset Only
Password : www.wati-4it.com