Watercolor Studio is a software for making semi-transparent, realistic watercolor designs. This program uses the latest techniques and high power artificial intelligence and image recognition instantly sketches in watercolor and then you allow a Mac a list of Sliders, Layers, Brushes, Color Washes and Artistic Finish without Do not edit any art skills, erase some details, and try special artistic and beauty effects such as spraying a spray on the image, and eventually create beautiful, watercolor images with high clarity and high print quality.
Use Watercolor Studio as a standalone application for creating watercolor images or use its plugins in the hotoshop, Elements, Lightroom, PaintShop Pro and Affinity Photo software.
Watercolor Studio creates fluid, liquid, translucent watercolors with paint that flows naturally. Built on-the-top of an incredible rendering system that uses real-world techniques, this application does the initial work, producing a watercolor instantly, then allows you to customize your paintings using an array of Sliders, Layers, Brushes, Color Washes and Artistic finishes. . The end result-print quality watercolors filled with transparent luminosity and sheer beauty.
Watercolor Studio uses artificial intelligence and image recognition to render the initial watercolor and then gives you the ability to create infinite variations quickly and easily. Change the paintings in an ink wash, add a beautiful artistic finish, brush in details, and even spatter it with liquid spots. Control everything from detail-to-shades-to-negative space-to-coloring. No artistic skill needed!
The beauty of a well-executed watercolor comes from the transparency of paint on paper. It also comes from the watercolors unique flowing properties. Watercolor Studio makes it easy to do just this with a one-of-a kind Liquid slider. As you move it, watch as color bleeding throughout the painting for an ultra wet style. Or use the Wet Edge slider to define edges with built-up pigment and color that bleeds inward naturally.
Use it as a standard application or blend it into your workflow with our included plugin for: Photoshop, Elements, Lightroom, PaintShop Pro and Affinity Photo
Paint Styles Make It Impressive
Paint Styles, also known as Paint Layers, allows you to create beautiful and unique watercolors by stacking watercolor layers, blending color ishes and texture, and brushing in details. No artistic skill needed! Every photo placed in Watercolor Studio is automatically transformed into a watercolor with full control over settings. While it’s great to have complete control over what the paint does on the paper, some of the most beautiful effects occur in the experiment process. So have fun and try not to be too careful. You will be amazed at some of the paintings you will get.
Paint Styles and Layers
• Watercolor features a series of wetness sliders: Wet Edge, Liquid and Edge Bleed all designed to give the painting a natural look. Choose between Landscape settings for wet free flowing painting, or Portrait for a painting with controlled color and detail.
• Ink Wash creates a limited palette using the power of shades then allows users to build color and movement using a library of washes.
• Color Wash applies semi-transparent handmade washings and stains to paintings. Use one or stack up a few for a customized blend of color and texture.
• Liquefy is a transparent layer, you brush, to blend and bleed areas in the watercolor. Move it around, turn it on or off, or delete it to start over-it’s easy to use and very forgiving.
• Splatter applies water spots to the watercolor. Choose between multi-color, single or no color. Options blend the edges of the spots and the placement box lets you splatter around and resize them.
• Outline defines edges throughout the image. Choose between circular watercolor strokes or sharp inky ones.
• Canvas is the base of your painting. Use this layer to change the canvas style. Choose between cold press, hot press or rough paper texture.
Key Features of Watercolor Studio:
– Create watercolor designs
– Powerful AI and image recognition
– Have smart layers with options for rearranging, repeating and deleting
– Landscape settings for a completely watercolor design
– With settings Portrait for color and controlled details
– Smart brush to remove or reload some parts
– Mask option to change, clear or fill deleted areas
– Shadow controls and details
– Have a canvas with Paperback, Cold Press, and Hot Press
– Customize custom color palettes for later use
– and …
Here are some key features of the Watercolor Studio:
– Artificial Intelligence and Image Recognition
– A powerful wetness algorithm with full control. Decide how wet the edges become or how much the color spreads.
– Smart layers with options to reorder, duplicate and delete. This powerful feature allows you to stack and blend watercolor layers, washes and spatter for one-of-a-kind artwork.
– Landscape settings for ultra wet watercolor
Brushes to remove areas or add them back in
– Mask option to invert, clear or fill brushed areas
– Detail and Shade controls
– 70 Artistic Finishes adjusts the color scheme to a warm or cool bias, and modifies the intensity of color creating unity and altered mood that blends seamlessly.
– Smart links to globally unify artistic finishes in all layers
– Ink and Color ishes that stack and blend
– Adjustable water. Splatter for texture
. Granulating Texture slider to side pigment. Naturally throughout the watercolor
. Canvas Layer with Cold Press, Hot Press and Rough Paper texture.
– Presets for saving custom paint palettes and keep layers and settings intact for future
OS : Windows Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 ( 64-Bit )[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Specifications” icon=”fa-question”]
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.