Features of WebStorm:
- Using Node.js for coding
- Intuitive user interface with simple and functional menus
- Support for AngularJS, React, Meteor and …
- Speed and high precision in the development and debugging code
- Debug, trace and test code
- A Mac to develop code on the client side and server
- Ability to perform debug operations, search and so on code
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of WebStorm
- Microsoft Windows 8/7 / Vista / 2003 / XP (incl.64-bit)
- Intel Pentium III / 800 MHz or higher (or compatible)
- 512 MB free RAM minimum
- 1 GB RAM recommended
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- Install the software first.
- Copy the Patch.jar file to a custom folder (preferably the installation location). For example, at the following address:
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ JetBrains \ Webstorm 2017.3 \ bin
- In the bin folder of the installation location, the file with the extension vmoptions. Find If there are two files with this suffix, select the appropriate file (64 or 32 bits) with your architecture and open it with Notepad.
- In a separate line at the end of the file, place the following line and place the Patch.jar address in your hard drive:
Javagent: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ JetBrains \ Webstorm 2017.3 \ bin \ Patch.jar
- Open the program and activate it with any text.
Note: The executable files for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions work with separate vmoptions files, and the shortcut created by Setup on all desktops refers to the 32-bit version. So either edit either the vmoptions file or the shortcut to the 64-bit version, otherwise the program execution from the shortcut causes the crack not to apply.
Note: From Series 143 bits, the Jet Brings introduces a new bachelor management system in its products, which may be corrupted at any time. So refrain from updating the program directly.