Java (Java) is an object-oriented programming language created for the first time by James Gasling at Sun Microsystems Inc. and released in 1995 as part of the Java Platform. Java language is similar to ++ C, but the object-oriented model is easier and supports lower-level capabilities.
One of the main features of Java is that it automatically manages memory. The performance reliability of programs written in this language is high and is not specific to the operating system, in other words, it can run on any computer with any kind of operating system. Java programs are compiled as binary code. They are like machine code and are not particularly specific to the operating system.
This software has numerous compilers and powerful editing tools, and you can use it to encrypt Java applications in the shortest possible time. Since this software is developed as a Java development environment, support for the web, companies and the context of mobile and code that Mac is supported for all languages and frameworks, provides. IDEA IntelliJ is one of the most intuitive Java language translators and Java language environments.
Features of IDEA IntelliJ Ultimate:
- Intelligent programming support
- Supports Java Extensive technologies like Java EE up to version 6 Spring 3, GWT, Struts 2, Hibernate, Google App Engine, OSGi
- Supports open source code like CVS, Subversion, Perforce, Git, ClearCase, Team Foundation Server, StarTeam, and Visual SourceSafe
- Cover over 50 sets of refactorings for maintaining and upgrading projects
- Supports Multiple Java compilers
- JPDA debugger with an intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
- HotSwap technology to maintain process process if the process is encountered requiring bills It’s not the whole process
- Support for JSP, JSF, EJB, AJAX, GWT, Struts, Struts. 2, JBoss Seam, Spring, JPA / Hibernate, Web Services, Rails, Grails, Java ME MIDP / CLDC, Tapestry, Google App Engine, Android, OSGi
- Integration with Version Control Integrations, Local History & Diff Tool, Compiling / Running / Debugging, Ant / Maven, JUnit / TestNG, Integrated Code Coverage, Application Servers
- Supports 300 plugins and APIs
- Enhances software performance and processing faster and faster than previous versions
- Has editing tools such as producing and styled code , DocumentedBug fixing, internationalization of languages, …
- Code analysis and automatic error correction
- With teamwork features such as TeamCity Integration, IDE Talk, Eclipse Interoperability, Shareable Configurations
- Provides quality features such as Multi- Language Refactorings, Code Inspections & Fixes, Contract Annotations, Code Duplicates Detection, Dependency Analysis
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of IDEA IntelliJ Ultimate
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- Install the software first.
- Copy the Patch.jar file to a custom folder (preferably the installation location). For example, at the following address:
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ JetBrains \ IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3 \ bin
- In the bin folder of the installation location, the file with the extension vmoptions. Find If there are two files with this suffix, select the appropriate file (64 or 32 bits) with your architecture and open it with Notepad.
- In a separate line at the end of the file, place the following line and place the Patch.jar address in your hard drive:
javaagent: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ JetBrains \ IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3 \ bin \ Patch.jar
- Open the program and activate it with any text.
Note: The executable files for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions work with separate vmoptions files, and the shortcut created by Setup on all desktops refers to the 32-bit version. So either edit either the vmoptions file or the shortcut to the 64-bit version, otherwise the program execution from the shortcut causes the crack not to apply.
Note: From Series 143 bits, the Jet Brings introduces a new bachelor management system in its products, which may be corrupted at any time. So refrain from updating the program directly.