All home computer users deal with one of the items of photos , music, and movies , and they use the software to make better use of the software depending on their type of user. Media Center
softwareIt is a tool for viewing images, playing video and music, which with the same definition defines the power and flexibility of this software and interestingly, this is a corner of the work that this software does. By using this software and by connecting your computer to some home entertainment equipment, you can use this remote control to control this device. Also, for example, you can upload favorite music to your iPod while watching TV. The software environment is designed to be able to easily use this software. In addition to playing and viewing various movie and music files and managing and organizing audio and video files, it performs burning of such files as well as copying these files from the available disk types to any hard disk. is.
Give your digital music files more vibrancy with DFX Audio Enhancer.
DFX Audio Enhancement will enhance the sound of your J.River Media Center player.
DFX enhances your music listening experience by improving the sound quality of MP3, Windows Media, Internet radio and other music files.
With DFX you can transform the sound of your PC into a great stereo system placed in a perfectly designed listening environment. Renew stereo depth, boost your audio levels and produce a deep, rich bass sound.
DFX was the first plug-in to make truly professional-quality audio processing available to Internet audio users.
DFX dramatically improves the sound quality of the Internet and digital audio. Whether you’re listening to downloaded audio tracks or live Internet radio streams, DFX will greatly enhance your listening experience.
Simply turn on DFX and be amazed at the added clarity and punch that your audio player provides.
A key feature of the software J.River Media Center:
– the MAC view all popular formats, images
– Ability to manage and edit images
– Supports most popular formats of music and video
– the ability to create personal playlist of favorite songs
– Ability to copy Types of music and movie files and photos from CDs and DVDs on the computer
– Ability to burn in the software environment with just the action of drag and drop arbitrary files
– Ability to search and download all audio and video files from sites Such as Google, YouTube and … without the need to exit the software environment
– the ability to view pictures in slide mode and with the desired music playback
– Actoin window to quickly perform some actions like Wright
– Support for Remote Controller Tool
– Automatic checking of folders and all the contents of folders into the software
– Can play two-dimensional and three-dimensional effects when playing music
– Possibility Connect to TVs and other iPods, like most cameras and mp3players, etc.
– Recording TV programs and re-browsing through software
– Internal database that contains information such as title and song names and User-friendly editable
– to-use user interface – CD Labler software for designing a variety of covers and labels A
– The ability to add different skins and plug-in software applications via the company website
– and …
Here are some key features of DJ.River Media Center:
– Advanced DSP Sound Enhancement Effects
– Speakers and Headphones Optimization
– Finely tuned, Customizable Music Presets
– Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
– Powerful Audio Processing Modes
– Stylish, Shapely Skins
– Space Saving Mini-mode Interface
– 5.1 / 7.1 Surround Sound Support
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.