In the event of a virus / malware attack, system patch failure, or software updates or any software event that corrupts the system or becomes unrecoverable, Instant Recovery Server will reboot the system immediately after restarting. Returns its original. In fact, this software takes all snap shot images to quickly restore the entire Windows work environment .
Feature of Instant Recovery Server Software:
- The Mac stored an image (image) early and every time you reboot to the original condition with the help of features Freeze
- Updates images based on the latest changes on files and data (Data Anchoring)
- Get more than 10 snapshots from different system conditions and boot the images
- Export / Import images taken to backup or save and archive
- Process scheduling System update with snap shot and image capture based on settings such as selecting special items on a daily, weekly,
Minimum System Requirement of Instant Recovery Server Software:
- OS : Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Memory: 128MB minimum, 256MB recommended
- Disk Space: 6MB for application, Additional space needed for snapshots will vary
- File System: NTFS Only
Developer: Raxco Software
File Size: 9.57 MB
Release Date: 24 May 2014
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software and then run it.
- Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
- Register the software with the information generated by Keygen.
Download Instant Recovery Server v22.214.171.1247 – System Restore software every time you launch