In the event of a virus / malware attack, system patch failure, or software updates or any software event that corrupts the system or becomes unrecoverable, Instant Recovery Server will reboot the system immediately after restarting. Returns its original. In fact, this software takes all snap shot images to quickly restore the entire Windows work environment .
InstantRecovery ™ provides bootable system snapshots that allow instant recovery of desktops and laptops – including data secured by the unique patented data anchoring – in the time it takes to reboot.
InstantRecovery ™ takes snapshots of full system images to instantly restore the entire working environment of Windows.
In the event of a virus / Trojan attack, failed system patch or application update or any software-related event that renders the system corrupt or unbootable, InstantRecovery will restore the system to its original operating condition instantly upon reboot.
Freeze Snapshot Capability
The Freeze Capability in InstantRecovery makes it ideal for environments where a standardized desktop is in use or for kiosks like ATMs or ticketing machines. The InstantRecovery Freeze option maintains a primary snapshot and an archive. Every time the system reboots, it uses the primary snapshot and restores the system to its original state.
Patented Data Anchoring and Recovery
InstantRecovery’s patented Data Anchoring technology sets it apart from other imaging solutions. One of the issues with recovery from images is that the data is only as good as the last image. With InstantRecovery users can recover their system and selected user data using Data Anchoring. Files and folders can be “anchored” so they are available to any image the system uses to reboot. This means that user files are available up to the point of failure, provided they are identified as anchored files.
Multiple Snapshots and Differentials
InstantRecovery supports up to 10 snapshots enabling users to capture different system conditions. Each snapshot is bootable and will return the system to the specified system condition. InstantRecovery also supports differential snapshots where only the data that has been copied is copied to the target snapshot. All snapshots support the Data Anchoring option.
Export / Import for Backup and Archiving
InstantRecovery snapshots can be exported to a file for backup or archiving purposes. If predefined container files have been created, the user can specify the maximum size of the data chunks to be exported to each container file. Reciprocally, the specified backup or archive files can be imported back to the system.
Snapshot updates can be scheduled to run at regular intervals using the convenient Scheduling Wizard. Multiple schedules can be set for specific times or on a daily or weekly basis. The default snapshot can be used to update multiple target snapshots.
A key feature of the software Instant Recovery Server:
– The Mac stored an image (image) early and every time you reboot to the original condition with the help of features Freeze
– updates images based on the latest changes on files and data (Data Anchoring)
– Get more than 10 snapshots from different system conditions and boot up images
– Export / Import images taken to backup or save and archive
– Process scheduling System update with snap shot and image capture based on settings such as selecting special items on a daily, weekly, and … -and
Here are some key features of InstantRecovery Server:
– Freeze capability restores system to the same snapshot every time
– Access to user data up to the point of failure through unique “Data Anchoring”
– Support for multiple snapshots
– Schedule snapshots and archives
– OS : Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
– Memory: 128MB minimum, 256MB recommended
– Disk Space: 6MB for application, Additional space needed for snapshots will vary
– File System: NTFS Only
1. Install the software and then run it.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
3. Register the software with the information generated by Keygen.