UltraFTP an FTP client framework that is based on other software applications such as UltraEdit and UltraCompare IDM built up for the convenience of users, the ability to use these programs at the same time is possible. This software is designed with all the features that you have in mind from an FTP client, including full theme support, session support, Explorer user interface as well as Mac.Specify the transfer of files by dragging and dropping. The prominent feature that distinguishes this software is the integration with UltraEdit / UEStudio, UltraCompare and UltraFinder software, which gives users an unparalleled experience in editing and publishing files on local and remote systems. (remote). The user can open their selected files in UltraEdit or UEStudio, compare them with UltraCompare software, or search UltraFinder in their folders. UltraFTP supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS file transfer protocols.
UltraFTP is a personal, stand-alone FTP client built on the framework of other IDM applications like UltraEdit and UltraCompare. Designed with maximum usability and performance, UltraFTP offers full theme support, session support, an explorer interface, drag-and-drop transfers, and more. Even better, UltraFTP integrates with UltraEdit / UEStudio, UltraCompare, and UltraFinder to provide seamless editing and publishing experience both on local and remote systems. UltraFTP supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS protocols.[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Features” icon=”fa-star-o”]
The key features of IDM UltraFTP are:
– Segregation of sessions
– Save and reload meeting sessions
– Set sessions for auto
contacting – View communication status / transition in session tab
– Separate local and remote display
– Transfer files by drag and drop Drop
– Supports standard overwriting rules
– Setting up Prompt, Skip, or Overwrite operations according to defined conditions
– Monitoring the status of transfer of files with a Mac Canceling transfer
– Creating, saving and managing multiple accounts and meeting sessions
– Filtering, Grouping and sorting accounts and meeting sessions
– Simple text previews and source files, Office documents, images and …
– Open Moore files View on UltraEdit or UEStudio
– Compare files selected by UltraCompare
– Search in selected folders with UltraFinder
– Supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS file transfer protocols
Key Features of “IDM UltraFTP”:
– Open multiple simultaneous connections in multiple tabs
– Save and reload sessions
– Set up sessions to automatically connect, as well as initial start directories
– This connection / transfer status in the session tab
– Split local and remote View
– Drag-and-drop files from desktop / Windows explorer to FTP server location
– Drag-and-drop files from remote server to folders on desktop / Windows explorer
– Drag-and-drop files from one remote server to another
Global overwrite rules
– Define a per-account basis under the Transfers tab for each account
– Configured to Prompt, Skip, or Overwrite based on defined conditions
– May be modified on a per-session basis in the Session Properties dialog
– Monitor transfer progress and cancel transfers
Accounts & Sessions window
– Create, save, and manage multiple accounts and sessions
– Filter, group, and sort accounts and sessions
File preview window
-Preview plain text and source files, Office docs, images, and more
– FTP, SFTP, and FTPS support from
UltraEdit / UEStudio / UltraCompare / UltraFinder integration
– Open selected file (s) in UltraEdit or UEStudio
– Modify and save remote files back to server
– Compare selected files in UltraCompare
– Search selected folder with UltraFinder
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the location of the software * Run the Patch.exe file and select the application name from the drop-down menu, perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download IDM UltraFTP v18.104.22.168 x86 / x64
Download IDM UltraFTP v22.214.171.124 x86 (32-bit version)
Single Link Download
Zippyshare | Mirror Creator
Download IDM UltraFTP v126.96.36.199 x64 (64-bit version)
Single Link Download
Zippyshare | Mirror Creator