Ham Radio Deluxe is a radio transmitter and receiver comprehensive and easy-to-complete control of radio devices in a manner different from that of most transmitters and receivers Amateur Radio HF / VHF / UHF support and you have a Mac makes most receivers Get radio transmissions directly from your computer. The software now supports ICOM, Yaesu, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Ten-Tec and Kenwood, and offers a comprehensive ROC package for AEA / Timewave or Kantronics TNC. A full list is available in the user community. HRD offers a bundle package with ROC for your AEA / Timewave or Kantronics TNC.
Key Features of the Ham Radio Deluxe software:
- Get most radio receivers and transmitters directly from the computer.
- Have a convenient interface for controlling Rotor, Rack, Logbook, Digital modes and Satellite trackers.
- Mac connectivity. Radio device to PC via cable
- Simultaneous control of several radio devices connected to a computer and adjusting the frequency of sound …
- Built-in logbook,
- Favorites (just like Internet Explorer)
- Integrated DX cluster
- Customisable band layouts
- Satellite tracking interface
- Synchronize up to ten instances of HRD
- Install the software.
- Run the Keygen.exe file in the Keygen folder and select Lists Type from the Permanent License item.
- In the CallSign section, enter the key and click on the Generate Full License Key button.
- Copy the generated full license key number.
- Run the program and select the Manual option from the window that opens in the first series of software launches and enter the serial number generated by the Keygen file and select OK.