Google Chrome is a browser that combines minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. It has one box for everything: Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages. Will give you thumbnails of your top sites; Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Google Chrome is an open source web browser developed by Google. Its software architecture has been engineered from scratch to cater for the changing needs of users and acknowledging that today most web sites are not web pages but web applications. Design goals include stability, speed, security and a clean, simple and efficient user interface.
Features of Google Chrome:
- Fastloading pages
- Using the layout engine Blink
- Web browsing in Incognito
- Sync settings and user data with your Google account
- Access and easy management Bookmark and
- With the Do Not Track
- Ability to install different plugins
- Support for all versions of Windows
- Automatic and easy update of the
System Requirement of Google Chrome
- Operating system:
- Windows XP Service Pack 2+
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
- Free disk space: 350 MB
- RAM: 512 MB
File Size: ~ 45 MB
Release Date: 21 June 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- First download and release your desired version.
- Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
- The software is free and can be used without any restrictions.
- From version 50, Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported and users of the two operating systems should use the 49th version.
Download Google Chrome v67.0.3396.87 Stable + Chromium v69.0.3446.0 x86 / x64 – Google Chrome web browser software
- Download Google Chrome
- Download Chromium
- Download Google Chrome version 49 for Windows XP and Vista