There are plenty of programs to play music and video on PC, each one choosing and using an application based on the expectation of a broadcaster. Usually, most programs of this kind of Mac animals offer the needs of beginners and some intermediate meet, but when it comes to advanced features along with the easy availability of and maintaining the simplicity of the interface comes , Few programs remain in competition. GOM Player is one of these programs that aims to cover a wide range of users from beginner to professional. This lightweight player covers almost the majority of commonly used audio and video formats, without the user having to worry about installing multiple programs to play any of the formats.
Features of GOM Player:
- Installing internal codecs and not requiring the user to install the codec individually
- Playing most formats, even swf
- FullScreen Stretched feature that simplifies the display of stretched video (Wide)
- Brightness adjustment contrast videos during playback
- Set file playback speed
- Apply different filters on the video RealTime includes Blur, Noise Reduction, etc.
- The Mac ‘s capture, take pla of video playback
- Play List is a powerful and flexible
- Subtitles display with the ability to adjust various dramatic aspects
- Zoom and Pan capabilities
- Skin changer
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of GOM Player
- Intel-compatible CPU P3 or greater
- 20MB Hard Drive Space
- Some video may require the latest version of DirectX or Windows Media Player.
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- Download the Setup | Size: [22.9 MB]