Batch Text Replacer is a powerful software for editing several text files simultaneously. This software has a variety of features and powerful tools for editing content of text files. For example, you can number text lines, delete, enter or replace part of the text. Also the Mac insert or remove jump to other lines, search and replace text in several different files, filter text areas, instantaneous preview the details and changes, usage of CSV files for editing and re-encoding text files provided Has been. In addition, all changes can be saved as an example in the application for future applications.
A key feature of the software Batch Text Replacer:
- The Mac search and replace once the text in multiple files
- Batch processing text files are very large (up to 40 MB and two million lines)
- Save the settings made as profiles for Reuse
- Edit certain sections of text files (for example, replacing or moving parts of a text)
- Edit lines in a text or within text files, such as numbering, substituting, placing, moving, moving or deleting Lines
- Group functions and apply filters or higher order functions
- Search multiple files to find a specific phrase and extract a list of results. C. Copy them to the clipboard
- Search and replace multiple text phrases at once using CSV files.
- Changing encoding of text files (for example, converting UTF-8 to ANSI)
- Editing texts using regular variables and phrases
- Using an integrated group mode to perform text operations via a script file
- View the preview of each operation
- Undo changes made using Integrated Zip Backup
- Use extended filters to restrict processed files (for example, based on file size or encryption)
- Install the software.
- Contain the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Gillmeister Batch Text Replacer v2.10.0 (formaly TextMage) – Simultaneous text editor for multiple text files
Link Download :
- Download Setup & Crack
Size: [15.5 MB] [Google Drive] – [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
- Download Crack Only
Size: [11.2 MB] [Google Drive] – [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
Password : [fusion_highlight color=”#b5b5b5″ rounded=”yes” class=”” id=””]www.wati-4it.com[/fusion_highlight]