Geomagic Freeform is a powerful software for designing a variety of industrial and consumer products that provides designers and engineers with a complete set of tools, capabilities, and features for designing a variety of 3D models in all industries. With this software you can design 3D models using a touch instrument. Design different types of surfaces and geometries with the most accurate details. Simulation of all kinds of materials, including wood metals and even fluids. Types Industrial molds and so on, and even scan and process 3D models. It can also interact with other CAD software seamlessly and save files stored in STL, OBJ, PLY, IGES, STEP, etc. formats.
Features of Geomagic Freeform Software:
- Integration of traditional design with industrial design
- Modeling, mesh and 3D design of various types of structures and objects
- 3D design and modeling of various types of structures and objects
- Supports a variety of file formats 3D and CAD
- Precise design with the most detailed details
- Scanning and analyzing 3D objects by Capture 3D Scanner
- Designing models with different materials, such as metals, metals etc.
- Designed using touch tools
- Comprehensive modeling and design with powerful rendering engine
- Repair and troubleshooting models and three-dimensional data
- Compatible and integrated with software 3Dsprint
- Import 2D files and aS The program
Minimum System Requirement of Geomagic Freeform Software:
- Minimum System Requirements
Only available in 64-bit versions
- Systems Operating
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Additional System Requirements
- Windows .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 SP1
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Click link to see additional requirements or reading these forums
- 1280 x 1024 resolution or better
- 24-bit color / 32-bit color depth recommended
- Open GL 1.1 compliance
- Intel® and AMD® processors with minimum 2 GHz clock speed *
- 64-bit systems: 8 GB recommended minimum
- Free Disk Space
- 30 GB or more
- Video Cards
- List of Geomagic-recommended video cards. This is the GPU section.
Developer: 3D Systems
File Size: 997 + 1021 MB
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
- In the software installation location * Change the GSFlexLicense.dll file name to GSFlexLicense.dl1.
- Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the software installation location.
- Run the software.Tips:
- In the Plus version, run the Exe file named Geomagic_Freeform to install the software from the Setup folder.
- In the Setup folder, there are two other exe files available for the Device Driver, which should also be installed.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Geomagic Freeform v2017.1.82 + Plus v2017.0.93 x64 – 3D Design and Modeling Software for a variety of products and objects.
- Download Freeform Setup & Crack | Size: [1072 MB]
- Download Crack Only | Size: [4.09 KB]
- Download Freeform Plus Setup & Crack | Size: [1021 MB]