Folder2List is an application for creating a list of folders and files. The application of all metadata and tags, including EXIF, IPTC, ID3, feature film and document and support and for making user list from the metadata used as filters and the Mac it considers They give them the final list to the user. Just select the folder or file you want, as well as the information you want to display from the application menu, then customize your preferences for fonts , background colors and the list box, and easily create and print a complete list. Or save with XLS, Excel, XML, PDF, HTML, CSV and TXT formats.
Feature of Folder2List Software:
- Build a list of file types and folders
- Options and settings to make the list
- The Mac print lists created
- Ability to save lists from versatile formats, including Excel, PDF and TXT
- Apply metadata and tag files in the list
- View the list simultaneously with the changes
- Ability to sort and filter the list with multiple options
- View the number and size of files in the list
- Simple interface
Minimum System Requirement of Folder2List Software:
- OS: Windows 10, 8 and 7
Developer: Gillmeister Software
File Size: 13.3 MB
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Contain the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Folder2List v3.16.0 – The application creates lists of folders and files