Driver Talent formerly DriveTheLife was published, the application of which is easily and automatically by Mac that download and install the latest version provides hardware drivers your system. It includes an extensive database with thousands of drivers for a variety of hardware such as printers, monitors, keyboards, sound cards, video cards, and more. With Driver Talent no longer worry about losing your drivers. With a duplicate and reinstall feature, it can easily save system drivers for your time.
A key feature of the software Driver Talent :
- Simple user interface, perfect
- the ability to remove fast drivers and find drivers with all the issues
- the Mac that download and update the most appropriate or the latest driver version
- easy to install and fast Side drivers, such as network printers and USB printers with just one click
- Backup, restore files that are backed up, and uninstall drivers
- Quickly check for system drivers
- Have a lot of custom settings.
- And …
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / XP / Vista, Windows Server
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.