COMPOSITE-BEAM Dlubal is a powerful software company specializing in the design and analysis of various composite structures, such as double-component, steel-concrete structures and new structures based on ENV 1994-1-1: 1992-10. This application is a software module for RSTAB and now separately with the Mac animals more widely introduced. This software is one of the few composite structure analysis software that can adapt all designs to international and most commonly used standards.
Several features of this software include the design of single and continuous beams with the ability to define boundary conditions, the automatic determination of effective cutting sections, the free adjustment of the supporting components, the definition of centralized forces, linear, nonlinear, constant and variables based on the age of the concrete, the composition Automatic forces, calculation of elastic internal forces, determination of shear and flexural force resistance, plate buckling analysis and free frequency design.
Features of Dlubal COMPOSITE-BEAM Software:
- Advanced design of various composite structures such as steel and concrete
- Performing various structural analyzes such as fatigue analysis, buckling and deformation
- Calculating engineering parameters such as shear and bending forces
- Determining elastic internal forces and defining external forces
- Bending analysis, crack length, deflection, deformation and internal forces
- Perform creeping calculations and Shrinkage
- Resistance design of shear forces
- The Mac that import data from RFEM and Rstab
- Compatibility with other software company Dlubal
Minimum System Requirement of Dlubal COMPOSITE-BEAM Software:
- Operating systems:
- Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Processor unit: 2 GHz
- Graphics: 256 MB dedicated
Developer: Dlubal Software GmbH
Price: €990 (For Your Information)
File size: 646 MB
Release Date: 26 May 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Run the Setup.exe file with Administrator access and install the software.
- Copy and replace the DL_Base64.dll file located in the Crack folder at the software installation location (default: C: \ Program Files \ Dlubal \ COMPOSITE-BEAM 8.13).
- Copy the AUTHORE.INI file located in the Crack folder to C: \ ProgramData \ Dlubal \ Global \ General Data \ and replace the previous file.
- The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.
- The software is only installed on 64-bit systems.
- This software is tested by Zune Download.
- Do not update the software and see the new version for the new version.
- All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR software in case of incomplete downloads.
Download Dlubal COMPOSITE-BEAM v8.13.01 x64 – Design and analysis software for composite structures