SQLite is a small and simple database that is easy to configure and use for both programmers and users. Due to the importance of this database, its engines have been developed for many languages, which DISQLite3 is one of the examples of successful implementation of this database in Delphi. This database does not require complex installation and database installation steps, and then the connection to the program, than to other heavy databases such as SQL Server. In SQLite, it is ready to run by running a database program and closing it with no news of the field services and the engine closes to release system resources.
DISQLite3 has a comprehensive list of functions and procedures for manipulating databases in a simple and effective way. This specification includes all the features of SQLite3 and some extensions to support a variety of Delphi variables, such as AnsiStrings, WideStrings, and Variants. However, DISQLite3 is simple enough to implement the entire database program with just three functions. DISQLite3 An SQL database is set up independently, embedded, and set to zero.
Key features of DISQLite3 :
- ACID transactions even after crashing the system
- No admin account requirement
- Nearly complete implementation of SQL-92
- Full database backup in a file
- Supports massive terabyte databases and gigabit files as well as blobs
- Independence of country houses
- Low-volume library (about 300 KB to add the final code)
- The full-text search (FTS)
- The Mac as AES encryption keys SHA256
- No need to catch up with Db.pas All standard and personality versions of Delphi
- High speed data fetching operations over other databases
- Has a programming interface (API) Simple and easy
- Access to DISQLite3 databases on Linux, Mac operating systems using SQLite libraries
Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, D2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download DISQLite3 Pro v5.21.0 – SQLite Database Component for Delphi
Link Download :
Size: [78.4 MB] [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
- Download Crack Only
Size: [69.2] [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
Password : [fusion_highlight color=”#b5b5b5″ rounded=”yes” class=”” id=””]www.wati-4it.com[/fusion_highlight]