Directory List & Print is a software designed as a tool for Windows and is designed to list and print a complete version of the contents of the directory. The use of this software is very easy and you will even be able to copy this content to the clipboard memory and use it in other programs like Word or Excel. In addition, you will be fully able to determine how the list is displayed and view the various features of each file, and even display the existing list based on a specific filter or sort them alphabetically, and at the end directly Take a look at the list.
Features of Directory List and Print Pro software:
- Setting tree views to display the directory
- View file features such as Read Only, Hidden, System, etc.
- Display the duration of the audio and video files
- Display the title of the column in first row
- Showing the number and size of the objects displayed
- Display the date and time of last modification
- Display file size
- The Mac to apply filter view different files
- Print directly browse by printers
- Displaying file names with Or without file extensions
- Display file name with or without directory path
- Generate output as CSV file
- Linking files and directories in Excel, in order to open a file directly with a single click of a mouse
- Display file size
- Sort list of files in alphabetical order
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of Directory List and Print Pro software:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 (32bit and 64bit)
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Directory List and Print Pro v3.45 – Software to index and print contents of the directory