In the CSV file Comma Separated Values, the comma-separated values are separated, but some applications use their outputs to separate semicolon or semicolon values (;). In Excel columns comma-separated so in most cases the Mac this is when a csv file in Excel open format that generally each shed as the different column in the first column And this has led users with large table data to look for a faster and more appropriate tool than Excel to display their files.
Delimit Software for displaying and manipulating large tabular data (containing millions of rows and columns) including CSV and TAB files. Using this software, you can simply open tabbed files containing data, check, search for and edit data, extract or split data from them. Delimit has fixed the problem for users to work with data containing certain characters such as tab or commas. Rendering tabular data in Delimit is much faster than loading it in Excel, and the user can easily edit the contents of each cell.
Key features of Delimit software :
- Fast loading and displaying files containing tabular data
- Converting CSV files to TAB and photo wings
- Editing cells containing data
- Searching for finding specific values in SV and TAB
- Splitting data into Two files of the same size
- Merge CSV files
- Freeze the first column of the file
- Apply filters on rows / columns
- Open multiple large table files and review them simultaneously
- And …
System Requirement of Delimit Pro
- 64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7
- 2 GHz CPU
- 4 GB RAM
File Information / Specification
File size: 4.2 MB
Release Date: (N/A)
Installation Guide / How to Install Step by Step
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.