DBSync for Oracle and PostgreSQL supports database synchronization operations when migrating from PostgreSQL to Oracle Server. With Mac, this software can easily connect directly between PostgreSQL and Oracle databases and transfer entire database data or only selected elements quickly and safely.
DBSync has an easy-to-use interface that guides you step-by-step in all stages of your conversion. You can also define specific rules for these conversions and synchronizations based on your specific needs. This software supports a powerful command line, which also helps users to perform data transfer operations automatically.
Key features of DBSync for Oracle and PostgreSQL:
- Save data in PostgreSQL Dump and PHP script to send to PostgreSQL database
- Quick conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Save data to an Oracle Dump to send to the database. Oracle
- Support for PostgreSQL
- Oracle 10.xx / Oracle XE (Express version) located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows devices
- No need for ODBCODBC Oracle and Oracle client
- Conversion from Oracle to MS SQL and MySQL And vice versa
- Direct connection to the PostgreSQL server
- Supports Oracle Server version 10.0 and above
- Supports the Amazon RDS PostgreSQL DB sample
- Supports Amazon RDS Oracle DB
- Heroku Postgres as the source or target database
- Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Run and install the Setup.exe file in the Setup folder.
- Run the Keygen.exe file in the Keygen folder and select the software dropdown menu named DBSync for Oracle & PostgreSQL and click on the Generate button.
- Run the software and select the Register option, in the opened window, complete the required information in accordance with the information created in the Keygen file, and finally click OK.
Download DBSync for Oracle and PostgreSQL v1.1.9 – Transfer and synchronization between Oracle and PostgreSQL
Link Download :
- Download Setup & Crack
- Download Crack Only
Password : www.wati-4it.com