DBSync supports migration and synchronization of databases from PostgreSQL to Oracle Server. Direct connections to source and destination are used for quick, reliable connection. Or dump files may be set up as a target if there is no direct access to the target server. Furthermore, PostgreSQL databases may be located in Amazon’s RDS or Hero clouds. Transfer the entire database or just the single elements you choose using our migration software. Schema and view conversions can be performed easily as well.
Using our easy-to-use wizard interface, our applications guide you through all the steps necessary to successfully migrate your databases. You can also configure conversions and synchronizations to your specific needs by specifying the rules for copying data to a target database. The software supports our powerful command line mode which helps users to automate data transfers.
Our DBConvert and DBSync software converts data types between PostgreSQL and Oracle automatically. But you still have the opportunity to change the data types by hand with the help of our smart mapping feature.
Our built-in scheduler helps you run conversions and synchronizations automatically. Furthermore, our trigger-based database synchronization and three sync types help you keep your data up-to-date.
Features of DBSync for Oracle and PostgreSQL Software:
- Save data in PostgreSQL Dump and PHP script to send to PostgreSQL database
- Quick conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Save data to an Oracle Dump to send to the database. Oracle
- Support for PostgreSQL
- Oracle 10.xx / Oracle XE (Express version) located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows devices
- No need for ODBCODBC Oracle and Oracle client
- Conversion from Oracle to MS SQL and MySQL And vice versa
- Direct connection to the PostgreSQL server
- Supports Oracle Server version 10.0 and above
- Supports the Amazon RDS PostgreSQL DB sample
- Supports Amazon RDS Oracle DB
- Heroku Postgres as the source or target database
System Requirement of DBSync for Oracle and PostgreSQL Software:
- Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
Developer: DMSoft Technologies
Price: $149 (For Your Information)
File Size: 58.27 MB
Release Date: 27 September 2017
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Run and install the Setup.exe file in the Setup folder.
- Run the Keygen.exe file in the Keygen folder and select the software dropdown menu named DBSync for Oracle & PostgreSQL and click on the Generate button.
- Run the software and select the Register option, in the opened window, complete the required information in accordance with the information created in the Keygen file, and finally click OK.
Download DBSync for Oracle and PostgreSQL v1.1.9 – Transfer and synchronization between Oracle and PostgreSQL