Database Tour Pro database management with a set of interactive tools and instruments DB a Mac , such as tools, SQL, reporting tools, data conversion and search tools import and export and so on. This software allows you to view fields graphically and textually, expand rows, sort, select a group of data, copy data, and also have countless tools and features to work. With BLOB. Other features of the software include command line and coding to fully control the database, create text, RTF, HTML and Excel documents from the data, create new tables from tables and queries, and support a variety of formats. Photos include JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, and ICO in BLOB fields and convert them to HTML and RTF formats.
Database Tour is a cross-database tool with a large set of db tools and utilities like SQL tool, reporting tool, data conversion, exporting, importing utilities and much more.Every open table or query can be exported to the new table or file. The format conversion is also possible. Except for standard database formats, the data can be exported to text, RTF or HTML documents, Excel sheets and some other formats. There is a set of options, which gives you the ability to maximally customize the exporting. Exporting to HTML and RTF can be done with pictures and all text formatting (including conditional formatting).
Field mapping for export and import can be saved to file and loaded from file. It is possible to use calculated fields.Data export can also be executed in the command line mode (Database Tour Pro only). This allows you to use the feature in scheduling and making calls to Database Tour Pro from other programs, including your own ones.
The program can automatically detect the most known image types (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO) in BLOB fields of the source database and export them, for example, to HTML or RTF formats. It can also convert the image format on the fly.
Exporting to HTML Using Template
Using the HTML template allows you to produce highly customizable output, so the target HTML file can be used directly in the frontend without any further tuning.
Exporting Multiple Tables to One File
In just a few clicks you can easily export multiple tables to one target file. Exporting selected tables as one table per file is also possible.
Exporting with Formatting
When exporting a current dataset to HTML, it is possible to preserve current formatting (font and background) of the table columns.
It is possible to select the output format and specify many common export options as long as the options specific to the selected target format.
Exporting to Database
You can export data not only to many file formats, but also to any relational database supported by ADO, BDE, or Interbase interface.
You can specify source-to-target field mappings before exporting data.
The program allows you to import data into the current database from another table (including another database) or open query. There are lots of useful import options.
A key feature of the software Database Tour:
– tools and features numerous database management
– Ability to use scripting and command line to control the database
– the Mac ‘s documents text, RTF, HTML and Excel data
– Support Types of photo formats in BLOB fields
– Save database for support in ADO and BDE
– Save multiple tables in a file
– Have tools working with BLOB
– And …
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.