Network administrators need advanced tools to monitor their LAN activity.
CommView is a powerful application that is MacIt provides network traffic to users. This machine can only be used for dial-up or Ethernet networks, but a version of the software is also available for monitoring Wi-Fi networks. This software has a very user-friendly intuitive user interface that can view a list of active network connections as well as network statistics such as bandwidth consumption and real-time traffic reports. Additionally, CommView is able to analyze individual data packets and their source and destination views, network access points, protocols used, ports, channels, and nodes.
Powerful filtering system This application provides you with the ability to create rules for preventing the arrival of specific packages and attracting others and provides customizable alarms that automatically adjust text or send email notifications.Or sound in case of important events such as detecting suspicious packets, unidentified connections or using high bandwidth, etc. In sum, CommView provides a complete set of tools for monitoring traffic, analyzing the content of data being transmitted and viewing network statistics.
Key features of CommView software:
- Detailed statistics of IP connections: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- A complete set of tools for monitoring network traffic , analyzing the content of data being transmitted and View network statistics
- Reconstruction of TCP session and
- View protocol, bandwidth usage and network nodes charts and tables
- Produces real-time traffic reports
- Exchange data with your application over TCP / IP
- The Mac set alarms to help informing you about important events such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, etc.
- Compatible with different versions Yndvz
OS : Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Windows Server 2008/2012 (both 32- and 64-bit versions)
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download CommView v6.5.764 x86 / x64 – Network Monitoring and Analysis Software
Link Download :
- Download Setup & Crack
Size: [32.3 MB] [Google Drive] – [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
- Download Crack Only
Size: [2.3 MB] [Google Drive] – [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
Password : [fusion_highlight color=”#b5b5b5″ rounded=”yes” class=”” id=””]www.wati-4it.com[/fusion_highlight]