Sprite Sheets is a collection of follow-up images that each take one step in the animation . Just like moving paintings in a few pages in the corner of our books. With the TexturePacker Pro software , you can put together some of these images to suit your work. Making these sprite sheets requires its own software, the software above is exactly the same. One of the advantages of this software is the ability to resize the form completely for various systems and devices. Also, this software can make high quality images and publish them with just one click in different sizes and compatible with different devices. Unlike most graphicsoftwareThis software has a small amount of memory and can increase the number of frames to be displayed in one second (frame rate).
Features of TexturePacker Pro Software:
- Easy and 5-minute software installation
- Ability to add a group of pre-assembled images
- Save memory usage
- Compress characters and reduce the amount of memory usage that this compression Does not reduce the quality of the images.
- Images can be saved in BMP, TGA, PNG, PSD, JPG, TIFF, SWF formats
- Allowing your game to run faster and, in order to achieve this and enhance your system performance, direct images to The same format as you need. Publishes.
Minimum System Requirement of TexturePacker Pro Software:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 64 bit
File size: 35 + 42 MB
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location (default path C: \ Program Files \ CodeAndWeb \ TexturePacker \ bin) and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download CodeAndWeb TexturePacker Pro v4.7.0 x86 / x64 – Animation and Sprite sheet animation software