Making media productions more complicated and time-consuming. Therefore, there is a need for a tool that reduces the volume of work in your editors and speeds up project execution.
Catalyst Prepare – media production is growing more complex. Turnaround times are getting tighter. You need a tool that will ease the workload of your editor, ensuring that projects meet their deadlines. With Catalyst Prepare, you can quickly identify the right footage to deliver, in the right format, with your desired folder and clip-naming structure, even when using a variety of popular cameras. Jumpstart the editing and review process by creating a rough cut storyboard with a quick initial color grade, then render it directly or export an EDL for use in popular NLEs.[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Features” icon=”fa-star-o”]
Key Features of Catalyst Prepare:
– Check out your camera media issues
– High speed, easy, and reliable
– Quickly review a set of images in RAW format and a dedicated format captured by Sony cameras
– User Interface Powerful and simple
– Check and identify clips to copy and reduce their long transfer time
– Safe backup of camera media files and its integrated control
– Save book- houses automatically and continuously with preservation of important edits
– And …
Here are some key features of Catalyst Prepare:
– Verify shots instantly set, including Sony RAW and S-Log clips
– Solve your “camera media wrangling” issues with a single application
– Deadline pressure? Quickly review and identify the subclips for copying, eliminating the long transfer times required for whole clips.
– A simple, consistent, fresh user interface for Mac OS X and Windows platforms
. A simple, powerful interface with a quick and easy learning curve.
– Secure, integrated clip upload to Ci Workspace enables cloud-based, collaborative review of work with your extended team.
– Intuitive design provides the tools you need for each step, ending cognitive overload, clutter, and confusion
– Back up your camera media with confidence from integrated checksum verification
– Media libraries are saved automatically and continuously, preserving critical
edits – Precision controlled color workflow ensures accuracy and consistency for Sony RAW and S-Log sources.
– OS : Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 ( 64 bit )
– 2 GHz multicore processor (8 cores recommended for 4K media)
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– Solid state disk (SSD) or high- speed RAID for 4K media
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended, 16 GB recommended for 4K media)
– NVIDIA, AMD / ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimal performance