Boxshot 4 (formerly known as Box Shot 3D) is a software that can make 3D boxes. It’s easy to build boxes for your products. The software features features such as box rotation, shadow placement, glossy and mirrored backgrounds, and … An attractive image of your product in the form of a box. You will enter the photos you want to create the box and place them in different angles from your box. Put the desired effects with the Mac software on the box and your entire BOX is ready.
Features of BoxShot Software:
- Choose from over 50 boxes, books , glasses, CDs, DVDs, cans …
- Compatible with different graphics cards in order to highlight the quality of the pictures
- Box lighting system
- Ability to draw boxes in three dimensions
- Easy to use with the Mac animals above
- Enabled high-definition images (4000 * 4000 pixels)
- Has several templates for creating box
- Ability to create shadows, field mirror
- Refill Shadows for the box in the image
- Ability to rotate the box image in different views
- High speed rendering of images at the end of work
- The ability to design books as photosVirtualization
- Ability to capture the effect of light reflection on the image
- Ability to render the image of the box without the background image optional. You can continue to complete the photo after this step with your desired design for design.
- Image quality control with various settings
Minimum System Requirement of BoxShot Software:
- System requirements : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Boxshot 4 Ultimate v4.14.2 x64 – Software for creating 3D software boxes