The color correction in the film means the correction of the color and the film in the final stage of the editing, in which the colors of the images are matched identically. Today, color correction plays a very important role in the visual beauty of the film as well as in the psychology of the audience.
DaVinci Resolve is one of the most powerful color correction and video editing software around the world, a product of Black Magic Design. This software specially focuses on color correction. With this professional software, thousands of features and MacYou will have special animations just for color correction so you can get the best out of your videos in the best possible way. It should be noted that Davinci Resolve consists of three parts. The first part of the software is very simple and with the small capabilities of Davinci Resolve, known as Davinci Resolve Lite. The most important feature of Davinci Resolve is its unique speed.
Davinci Resolve has no limits on the use of hardware. If you have multiple graphics cardsOr have multiple computers, even renders and rendering clusters, you can easily use all of them in Davinci Resolve. So it can be said that this program is RealTime. It is a powerful environment for Color Correction. Users can modify the color of the images in the 32-bit environment of the program. In this case, they will have a very high color and color range. Different colors and environments in the Davinci Resolve, such as RGB, YRGB, NLE, etc., are available to suit your taste and design. The use and editing of 3D Stereo images has been enhanced in this version and has provided a variety of tools for users. You can also run your scripts in order to implement the special requirements of the program. Acceptable formats in the Davinci Resolve include SD, HD, Full HD, 2K, 4K. Of course, you can edit higher formats in this program, which in this section has not created any restrictions.
Key features of the DaVinci Resolve software:
- Color correction and video editing
- Unrivaled speed
- No limit to hardware usage
- True RealTime
- Improved the use and editing of 3D Stereo images
- The availability of a variety of tools
- Run Your scripts to implement special requirements
- Supports SD, HD, Full HD, 2K, 4K video formats
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
- Supports frame rates up to 120fps
- Outputs higher than Ultra HD resolution such as 4K and beyond
- Automatic facial recognition and face refinement
- Temporal and Spatial noise reduction
- Photorealistic optical quality motion effects
- Lens Flare, Lens Blur and Film Grain ResolveFX
- Lens Distortion Correction
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) grading
- Stereoscopic 3D tools
- Multi-user collaboration with bin and timeline locking
- Built in multi-user chat
- Timeline comparison tool for merging changes
- Remote rendering
- Support for more than 2 GPUs
- HDD trays – all compatible with SSDs
- RAM : 16 GB DDR4 2666 RECOMEND: 64 Gigs (4x16GB)
- Power Supply: 1200 Watts Total Modular 80 Plus Gold Quiet
- Motherboard: ADK Core i7 HW-E X99 Rev 2 – Xeon E5v4 support , Up to 128Gig ram, 5x PCIe16x, 1-PCIe8x, 1x-PCIe1x, 8x SATA 6Gb / s, M.2 / U.2, TB3 Card, 4x USB3.1, 8x USB3.0
- Processor: Intel Corei7-6950X 3.0GHz (Turbo to 3.5GHz) 10 core 25meg cache
- CPU Heatsink / Cooling: ADK Quiet and Cool CPU and Case cooling solution
- Supported Architectures : x64
- Supported Operating Systems : Windows 7even or newer
- Hard Drive: Samsung – 850 Pro 512 GB 2.5 “Internal Solid State Drive
- Media Cache Drive: Samsung – 850 Pro 1TB 2.5 “Internal Solid State Drive
- Card Reader: USB 3.0 Flash Card Reader / Writer
- DVD-R / W or Blu-Ray Drive Options: 24X DVD-RW Dual Layer
- Graphics Card: 2x GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory with 3584 CUDA cores, 11GB Frame Buffer and
- Install the software.
- Remove the Resolve.exe and DPDecoder.exe files from the Cracked file folder in the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.