In color management topics, the ICC features a collection of data that describes a color input and output device in accordance with the standards announced by the International Color Consortium (ICC). basICColor input is a color management software suitable for calibration and ICC profiling of all devices that deal with the colored working environment. If you need to carefully color the images of digital cameras or scans, then basICColor input software is right for you. Analyzing and analyzing images taken from a camera estimates the specifications of that camera. This application eliminates the unnecessary K- Mac color retouchingAnd you can quickly get professional and quality results. BasICColor input automatically separates RAW or TIFF / JPEG formats and generates DCP or ICC profiles with detailed shadow detail. This software lets you combine multiple images to make an image. With the help of ICC input profiles, all RAW formats are detected and DCPs can be created that can be used quickly in Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom software.
Features of basICColor input software:
- Generate ICC and DCP data
- Corrects colored points
- Obtain the specification. 4 Image types: Images published or archived, Photographs taken, Recorded images, Scanned images
- Obtain specifications color digital cameras and scanners
- Get the color profile for different purposes
- Supports all scanners popular cameras, including IT8 / 7.1, IT8 / 7.2 HutchColor target, ColorChecker, ColorChecker DC, digital ColorChecker SG und basICColor dcam target +
- Or Mac to add unique color signs
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of basICColor input software:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Intel® Pentium 4-Prozessor
- 512MB RAM, 100MB Available Disk Space, minimum
- Graphic Card Supporting 1280×1024 Pixel and 24 Bit Color Depth
Developer: basICColor GmbH
Price: 500.00 Euro (For Your Information)
File size: 72.1 MB
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download basICColor input v5.3.0 Build 2690 – Color management software for digital or scanned cameras.