AutoHotKey is a powerful and open source tool for making shortcuts and automating various operations in the system that reduces the hassle and time spent doing repetitive processes. By defining different scripts to a Mac , you can control and control the keyboard, joystick, and mouse in a series of simple AutoHotKey syntaxes. The capabilities of this software include sound card settings, display demos, and more. You can also change the clipboard content and convert any of the built-in scripts into an executable file that can be run on computers that AutoHotkey is not installed on.
Features of AutoHotkey:
- Create shortcuts for keyboards, joysticks and mouse
- Ability to play and change the contents of the clipboard
- Convert scripts to an executable executable on other systems
- Automate the data entry process database of text files, XML, CSV, Excel and other formats
- The MAC control features sound card
- Change the window display characteristics such as clarity and transparency, size, always-on-top mode, etc. .
- Use of gaming or keyboard instead of the mouse
- Monitor system performance, for example, close the window that opens junk
- Automatic detection and typing Full Bart by entering abbreviations
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of AutoHotkey
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- Download the Setup | Size: [3.1 MB]