Do you like music? Do you use a computer? Then you need Ashampoo Music Studio . Ashampoo Music Studio has been a favorite of digital music fans and the latest version now includes everything you need to create, edit and manage your digital music collection. And using it is almost as simple as operating a CD player.
Ashampoo Music Studio 3 at a glance:
- Rip CDs: You can rip (copy) tracks from audio CDs directly to the format of your choice (WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC and WAV).
Import CD data: Automatically import album, title and track details for your audio CDs from an online database.
- Playlists: Import external playlists in M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
- Burn: Burn your playlists to regular audio CDs or Data CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs that contain digital audio tracks in single or mixed formats.
- Edit: Edit your audio tracks. Change the title, artist, etc. Convert your tracks to other formats. Cut, mix and modify your tracks. Fade in, fade out, mix, crossfade, change volume, insert silence etc. Normalize volume levels.
- Record: Record directly from all your sound card inputs (microphone, line in etc.) and store the tracks directly as WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files.
- Repair: Find, move and repair damaged digital audio files.
Features of Ashampoo Music Studio Software:
- Multi-format CD ripping: You can now rip tracks directly from audio CDs to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files. The files are stored directly while you are ripping, no conversion required.
- Audio recording: Record directly from any audio source (WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files) to your audio source. Here too, the files are stored directly as you record. You can also record from multiple sources at the same time using the Windows mixer.
- File organization: You can now rename multiple audio files using patterns like% artist% -% title%. You can also use the feature to move files to specified folders. These features are great for organizing your music collection.
- Audio file editing:Extensive new audio editing features. You can convert audio tracks to different formats and quality settings. You can cut, mix and modify your tracks as you like. You can normalize the volume of your tracks to a standard level. You can add effects like fade in and fade out. You can mix tracks and add crossfades. You can change the volume. You can insert silence or replace sound with silence. You can insert split markers to cut long audio files into manageable pieces.
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning: The program’s burning features have been further improved. In addition to burning audio and MP3 CDs, you can now burn DVDs and Blu-ray discs with audio files. Also, you can also burn mixed-format CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Extended playlist import support: You can now also import playlists from WinAmp M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
- Improved damaged file repair features: The program can find, repair and move damaged audio files in all of the following formats: MP3, Ogg, FLAC, WAV. Ashampoo Music Studio 3 runs under Windows 2000 and XP.
Minimum System Requirement of Ashampoo Music Studio:
- OS : Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Developer: ashampoo GmbH and Co KG
File Size: 49.33 MB
Price: $39.99 (For Your Information)
Release Date: 25 January 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Ashampoo Music Studio v126.96.36.199 – Manage, play and edit music files
- Download Ashampoo Music Studio v188.8.131.52 Setup & Crack | Size: [51.8 MB]
- Download Ashampoo Music Studio Crack Only | Size: [1.31 MB]