Ashampoo Music Studio is one of the most comprehensive software for playing, editing, recording, converting, rebuilding and burning of music and digital music. If you are a music lovers and use a computer to listen to music, you need a robust software with the full functionality to use and manage your music. The Ashampoo Music Studio software is a software utility that solves all your needs when using music to edit and generally manage your music, and the use of this software is almost like working with a CD player.
Features of Ashampoo Music Studio:
- Copy audio CD tracks and convert directly to the desired format (WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC and WAV)
- Automatically import music from audio CDs by category. Such as album, title and track
- External file formats such as M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL
- A tool for burning music for arbitrary uses such as audio CDs or Data CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
- Manage and edit Super tracks such as changing the title or artist etc and converting tracks to the desired format
- Performing special operations on the track, such as mixing or cutting and applying effects such as fade in, fade out, crossfade
- Ability to Flash, games such as microphone audio inputs, aux, etc and save it to the desired format such as WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV
- The Mac ‘s Find, move and repair damaged audio files
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of Ashampoo Music Studio:
- OS : Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Ashampoo Music Studio v18.104.22.168
- Download Ashampoo Music Studio v22.214.171.124 Setup & Crack | Size: [49.33 MB]
- Download Ashampoo Music Studio Crack Only | Size: [1.31 MB]