AnyMP4 4K Converter is a simple and practical software for converting any video format to formats such as 4K H.265 MP4, 4K H.264 MP4 and 4K AVI with a resolution of 2160 x 4096 or 2160 x 3840. It also can convert 4K Ultra HD and 1080p HD video to popular video formats such as MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, HD MP4, HD AVI, HD WMV and 3D video formats. After converting your files, you can watch these videos on software or devices such as Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Phone, Apple TV and more. Edit
Feature of AnyMP4 4K Converter Software:
- Convert videos in 4K to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV and 1080Phd
- Convert any video to 4K Ultra HD for playback on TV 4K
- The Mac, edit video crop, watermark, Separate, Effect, Merge and …
- Supports all types of smartphones and smart TVs to play files
- High speed and high quality converting files to 4K and bell photo
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of AnyMP4 4K Converter:
- System Requirements t: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
- CPU : 2GHz Intel / AMD CPU or above
- RAM : 2GB RAM or more
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download AnyMP4 4K Converter v7.2.16 – 4k video file conversion software