ANSYS Electromagnetics Suite is a powerful and widely used ANSYS company and consists of three major SIwave software, Electronics Desktop and Simplorer. This software is specially designed to simulate the exact electromagnetic field while predicting the behavior of electrical and electromechanical devices. In fact, the main purpose of this software is to answer both the spectrum of electromechanical systems and microwave and RF components of high speed and high frequency.
This software is used in areas such as evaluating the performance and characteristics of parts under applied emotions, examining the magnetic field around the device, analyzing the Joule thermal effect and calculating the temperature, analyzing power distribution and deformation, and studying key design parameters such as torque, force, resistance, Self-aliasing, capacitance, impedance, spatial and field parameters, or radiation radiation.
Features ANSYS Electromagnetics Suite Software:
- Simulation of electromagnetic field of low frequency
- Engine design, function Mac mechanical, adapters and other devices Electromagnetic
- Design of Electromechanical Devices
- Advanced Simulation of three-dimensional electromagnetic waves around the field
- Simulation results of electromagnetic fields, Parameters of dispersion and flows
- Simulation of complex electronic-power systems
- Simulation of electrical control systems
- Analysis and simulation in very small and very large scales
Minimum System Requirement of ANSYS Electromagnetics Suite Software:
- Typical Specs:
- Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 1-2 CPUs, 4-12 physical cores each
- 16GB RAM, 64GB + recommended
- 50GB hard drive space
- Workstation graphics card
- Example Desktop Workstation :
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional with Latest Updates (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Xeon E5
- Memory: 64GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB SSD + 2TB HDD
- Media: DVD + -RW
Developer: ANSYS, Inc
File Size: 4700 MB
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Start the installation of the autorun.exe as Run as Administrator from the Setup folder and select the Install Electromagnetics Suite option.
- Copy the ansoftd_SSQ.lic file located in the Crack folder on Windows C drive
- During installation, when you select the license type, in the License Information window, select I have a new license file. In the next step, the address Give ansoftd_SSQ.lic file.
- Complete the software installation.
- Copy and replace the previous files with Crack / AnsysEM (with all its contents) at the software installation location (default: C: \ Program Files \ AnsysEM).
- Ensure that there is no other licensed license file in the AnsysEM \ admin folder (available in the installation location) other than the ansoftd_SSQ.lic file. If you see another license file, remove it.
- Run the SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg file located in the Crack folder and click Yes.
- Restart your system once.
- The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.
- To unlock the beta options, run the software after running the following path and then restart the system:
Tools> Options> General Options> Desktop Configuration> Enable Beta Options> OK
- Next to the software, installed MCAD.Translators For CATIA v5 and SolidWorks files are installed. You can also install it if necessary after installing the software.
Download ANSYS Electromagnetics / Electronics Suite v19.1.0 x64 – A powerful toolkit for simulation and analysis of electromagnetic systems.