Many software programs need to have system files in place to execute and execute correctly, which when programmers prepare their software for users, they also create system files for the required system files. To put together the main software in the setup files, it will automatically be copied to the software when installing these files or even if necessary, the system changes with the same installation files. Apply on the system.
Advanced Installer is the name of a powerful software package for creating and installing Setup files for various applications from Caphyon. This software is one of the most popular software for creating a setup file that you can easily create exe files with your Mac .
The features of this software are the ability to use the program in Windows Vista and the ability to build installation files that are also available in Windows Vista. Other features are the ability to install the installation file in both EXE and MSI formats. Supports multiple languages, the ability to put the bachelor’s manager and the serial request to install the program, the ability to insert text for display at the time of installation, to place the description to the user, and also other features of the program.
Features of Advanced Installer Software:
- Easy setup file creation
- Ability to create a setup file from folders and files
- Support for Pascal scripting language for making Setup
- Create shortcut for deleting Setup file in Start menu and Add Remove
- Possible option Creating a password on the setup file
- Portable and portable with flash memory
- On the serial request to install the program
- The ability to insert text for display during installation
Minimum System Requirement of Advanced Installer Software:
- Core 2 class CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1366×768 screen resolution
- 2 GB hard drive space
- i5 class CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 1920×1200 screen resolution
- 10 GB hard drive space
- Advanced Installer IDE
The following software must be installed on your System in order for Advanced Installer to run correctly:
- Windows 7 or newer
- The latest Windows Platform SDK
- Generated Install Packages
The MSI or EXE install files that the Advanced Installer produces run on the following operating systems:
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 or newer
- Windows 10 Compatibility
Both Advanced Installer and the EXE / MSI install packages it creates are tested and run on – – – – Windows 10
- Windows 10 is fully, officially supported by the latest Advanced Installer release
Developer: Caphyon Ltd
Price: $2999 (For Your Information)
File Size: 119.4 MB
Release Date: 26 May 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Advanced Installer Architect v14.9 – Software for making and installing Setup files