Adobe Flash Builder is one of the big players in the category of Flash IDEs, providing a professional development environment designed to create high-performance applications and games for the Web, mobile or touch-enabled devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Using the open source Flex framework, it offers programmers a collection of advanced development tools that aim to help them generate cross-platform, rich content.
Coding productivity is one of its key characteristics, revealed by the array of code templates (for ActionScript, CSS and MXML) and the comprehensive Eclipse-based code editor, with syntax highlighting, code completion and collapse, automatic detection of invalid references, refactoring support and quick navigation (advanced search options and bookmarks).
The built-in ActionScript compiler allows you to build your application, while the integrated debugging and testing tools help you transfer the application to locally connected devices or emulator software, evaluate their capabilities and identify their defects.
The variate library of components allows the visual design of the GUI layout and response, while the CSS and the graphical property editors along with the variate theme collection are there to help you customize the output and style of output. UI components can be assigned the methods and properties created in Java, PHP, REST or SOAP.
The built-in wizards offer an intuitive method for creating new projects, while interactive data visualization options help you create dashboards and perform data binding.
As expected, it seamlessly integrates with other Adobe products (Adobe Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks) and offers native support for Adobe AIR runtime.
The powerful coding tools, along with the comprehensive working environment make Adobe Flash Builder a reliable, worth-having utility. Standing up to its developer’s name, it guides you through all the steps you need to create engaging applications, from idea to deployment.
Features of Adobe Flash Builder Software:
- Full control over the designing image
- Transfer of two-dimensional images into a new three-dimensional environment
- Edit various motion pictures
- Insert photos , GIFs, video files and more. In arrows
- Use various visual effects
- Put links in pictures and make keystrokes
- Ability to put control keys on images
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
Minimum System Requirement of Adobe Flash Builder Software:
- 2GHz or faster processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- Eclipse 3.7 or Eclipse 4.2 (for plug-in installation)
- Java Virtual Machine (32 bit) ): Oracle JRE 1.6 or 1.7
- Java Virtual Machine (64 bit): Oracle JRE 1.6 or 1.7
Price: $249.00 (For Your Information)
File size: 1040 MB
Release Date: 15 March 2013
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Run the Keygen.exe file from within the Keygen folder (note that if you use Windows Vista or 7, you must right-click on it to run Keygen.exe and select Run as administrator)
- Select the Adobe Flash Builder v4.x drop down menu and generate a serial number.
- Start the software installation and use the serial number to use the Keygen.
- In Keygen, click on the Patch File Host button.
- If the software is in run mode, close it and copy the file amtlib.dll contained in the Cracked File folder in the path specified in the Read Me.txt file.
Download Adobe Flash Builder v4.7 – Flash Design Software