ACDSee is a very powerful application for viewing, managing, editing, publishing and organizing various image formats. Most users have experienced different versions of this software over the past few years and can dare say that ACDSee is the software that every user installs after installing Windows on their system and in a soft sentence The software is popular, useful and functional. This software delivers an extremely ideal environment for working and archiving various image formats for photographers, athletes and ordinary users, and with the new capabilities added to this software, almost all the features of the MacIt provides users with the ability to edit, manage, browse and organize various image formats. Also included in the new professional support version of the relatively new photography format is also included.
A key feature of the software ACDSee Pro:
- A Quick Review images with different formats even with images with high volumes
- The Mac it manages and markets rapid images in the form of custom
- Convert various video formats to each other
- To reconstruct images only One-click push by the software itself
- Great software for printing and printing images
- Multi-media file formats and, in general, formats other than image formats
- Easy to browse, categorize and compare very quickly and professionally images in A fully dedicated environment for professional photographers
- Fullscreen capability – Full screen images and quick overview of over 100 images. Different formats in Thumbnail mode
- View images with RAW extensions at the same speed as viewing ordinary images
- Professional image comparison with the possibility of displaying four simultaneous images with detailed details
- Ability to edit images with RAW extensions in various formats from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, Olympus, FujiFilm, Leica, Leaf, Panasonic and Kodak
- Shadow / Highlights feature to sharpen images
- Retouching and red-eye capability … Available in images and enhance the quality of images with the Repair tool
- Select tool to select a specific part of Image and apply light settings and Blur, Saturation and more …
- Sharing images via E-Mail, creating Internet picture galleries and Slide Show within the soft Software
- Ability to create slide shows with Transition effects and put audio on it
- Add Watermarks to pictures
- Protect your images and multimedia from DNGs
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 or later
- Windows Media® Player 9.0
- Intel® Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel® Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 310 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
- High Color Display Adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 v11.0 Build 787 x86 / x64 – The most comprehensive toolkit for photographers software.
Link Download :
- Download the 32-bit version
Size: [145.63 MB] [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
- Download the 64-bit version
Size: [164.48 MB] [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
- Download Crack Only
Size: [135 KB] [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
Password : [fusion_highlight color=”#b5b5b5″ rounded=”yes” class=”” id=””]www.wati-4it.com[/fusion_highlight]