3D-Tool is a tool for displaying two-dimensional and three-dimensional CAD files. This program Macimpulse for users provided to display and evaluate files engineering design with different formats, have to install software engineering and heavy specialized not only install and run 3D-Tool as a computer assistant Professionally, CAD projects are easily displayed, analyzed, and even modified for use in other CAD programs. With this software, you will be able to view and check all types of files related to powerful engineering design software such as CATIA, Pro / E, Creo, Inventor, UG Siemens NX, SolidWorks, SolidEdge. Or even save them as digital images.
Features of 3D-Tool Software:
- View and convert CAD file formats
- Can be used by all individuals with knowledge of engineering files and designs
- Engineering drawings (Drafts, Undercuts, Projected Area, Wall Thickness, Model Compare)
- Build zipped self-viewing executable files from CAD projects
- Check the size, size, and dimensions of different parts of the CAD file
- Two dimensional dimensions (distance, angle, radius, line length)
- 3D Dimensions (Distance, Angle, Radius, Edge, Wall Thickness, Free Space, Dots)
Minimum System Requirement of 3D-Tool Software:
Windows 7 (32 / 64bit)
Windows 8 (32 / 64bit)
Windows 10 (64bit *)
- Hardware Requirements
We recommend a Desktop PC, Laptop, or Tablet PC with a standard processor, 4GB of RAM or more, and a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or more.
The speed of opening and converting CAD files using the 3D-Tool Advanced and Premium interfaces depends on the processor speed and the amount of RAM available. With increasing size, CAD models require more computing power and main memory. For large and complex CAD models, we recommend a fast modern processor and at least 8GB of RAM or more.
* Premium Interfaces Under Windows 10 x86 (32bit)
We intensively tested the Premium interfaces under Windows 10 x86 and have not found any noticeable problems. But the interface supplier does not offer support for Windows 10 x86, so we can not officially release the 3D Tool Premium for Windows 10 x86.
File size: 565 MB
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download 3D-Tool v184.108.40.206 Premium – View, examine, and convert CAD file formats