3D Organon Anatomy is a comprehensive anatomical atlas of all 15 parts of the human body that has the ability to move animations of joints and bones. The software comes with high resolution 3D graphicsthat cover all aspects of the human body. The extensive knowledge based on the terminology and definitions of Anatomy related to the official Terminologia Anatomica is presented in this software.
3D Organon Anatomy has new features such as: multiple workspaces, live anatomy annotation tools, unique topographic anatomy designs, instructional guides and anatomical representation of the body with incredible details.
This program fits Activity wide range of users including medical students and health educators, health care professionals, patients, artists and inquisitive minds and students understand challenging anatomy that Mac as well as for people without The medical background is easy to understand. This software has advanced learning tools that can complete any anatomy curriculum and help everyone understand and visualize anatomy.
All descriptive definitions of this software are written by anatomical professors and medical experts in accordance with the highest standards of medical and scientific writing.
Key Features of 3D Organon Anatomy:
- Easy and quick understanding of body anatomy
- Comprehensive view of all body systems in a landscape.
- Selection and display of part of body system anatomy individually
- Fast switching between different work spaces
- Instantly display annotated texts related to each section of anatomy by moving the mouse pointer on that part
- Including hundreds of pages of descriptive definitions and texts. Medical
- has a Help menu with training video
- Add notes to selected portions
- saved version of your choice in a separate section
- operations on systems and structures of the body defined by the user
- designed according to a study more anatomy of hundreds of images and observations known anatomical anatomy catalogs and books Training
- Ability to hear English pronunciation of anatomical terms
- OS: Windows 7 and later
- Processor: Intel Core i3 | AMD FX6100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible card with minimum 1.5GB video RAM, Screen resolution 1280×768
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: 2button optical scroll mouse required
Download 3D Organon Anatomy – 3D Body Anatomy Viewer
Link Download :
- Download Setup
Password : www.wati-4it.com