AutoCAD Map 3D is an industry-leading GIS application that bundles a rich set of features, ready to assist you in analyzing geographic and topological data, as well as generating professional mapping models.
The complexity of the application recommends it to GIS professionals and engineers, providing them with all the tools they need for infrastructure design, efficiency analysis and GIS image management. Nevertheless, the interface appearance and way options are organized inside it makes it very easy to work with.
Relying on a powerful modeling engine, AutoCAD Map 3D can import and process data from various sources, including 3D scanners and convert it to industry models.
The array of available drawing tools helps you create maps to scale, modify elements, manage layers and edit attributes that affect the whole project. There are several visualization styles that you can apply, allowing you to display the map in 2D or 3D.
The application comes with options for managing coordinate systems or creating new ones from scratch, inserting standardized map symbols into your project, generating dynamic legends (with adjustable data) and scale bars, creating linear reference systems, building maps and topologies, generating plans and completing reports.
Its flexibility allows it to adapt to different display standards, while the seamless integration with other CAD applications allows you to easily export the project for further processing. Alternatively, maps can be published online.
AutoCAD Map 3D finds its practical use in various fields. For example, it can help engineers to easily find facilities that are connected to a piping system and notify customers about upcoming repair work that may interrupt the service.
AutoCAD Map 3D features powerful design, visualization and analysis options that help engineers generate stylized maps and plans. It can be of assistance in creating maintenance schedules and managing infrastructure components from within an intuitive working environment.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D Software:
- Direct access to geographic data with the Mac edit information
- integration and analysis of information sources
- Ability to work with projects stored in the software AutoCAD
- Analysis Automatic optimization
- Ability to work and simulation with maps, photos taken
- using a navigation system geo- graphics
- using geographic coordinate system real
- access to geographic information from various sources such as ESRI, SHP, Oracle and ArcSDE
- Ability to read, write and convert CAD data and GIS
System Requirement of Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D Software:
- Operating System:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (desktop OS)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- CPU Type: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Display Resolution:
- 1360×768 (1600×1050 or higher recommended) with True Color.
- 125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended.
- Display Card: Windows Display Adapter capable of 1360×768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9; DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
- Disk Space: Installation 6.0 GB
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant
- Digitizer: WINTAB support
- Media (DVD):Download and installation from DVD
- Browser: Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.6
- ToolClips Media Player: Adobe Flash Player v10 or up
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The TCP / IP protocol must run the license server and all workstations that run applications dependent on network licensing.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP / IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported by the application, the license server will run on Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
Price: $3999 (For Your Information)
File Size: 4706 + 360 MB
Release Date: 27 September 2017
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Download the software first and then unzip.
- By running the Setup.exe file, the Setup folder starts the installation process automatically.
- At the Serial request, enter one of these codes:
400-45454545Then in the Product Key Enter the following serial number:
- After the installation is complete, run the software.
- Before you click the Activate button, disconnect your Internet connection, or block an Internet access firewall, then click Activate.
- Select the option I have an activation code from Autodesk.
- Download and open the Crack file separately and open one of two Keygen files according to your system architecture (for xf-adsk2018_x86.exe 32-bit systems and for xf-adsk2018_x64.exe 64-bit systems) with Administrator access. Run (To run Windows 7 and 8, right-click on the file and click Run as administrator) and click on the Patch Keygen window to display the Successfully patched message.
- Next, you need to copy the serial in Request code in Keygen and click on Generate to display the serial in the Activation code field.
Now just copy the same serial in the relevant section and click Next to activate the software and the activation message will also appear.
- Software access to the Internet is blocked or not working with the Internet connection software.
- Before you install the software, be sure to install Microsoft .NET Framework , Microsoft DirectX, and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable .
- Note that the Keygen provided for editing is 32-bit and 64-bit.
- All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR software if they are not downloaded properly.
Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2018.1.1 x64 + Product Help – Infrastructure mapping and design software
- Download 64-bit version | Size: [4706 MB]
- Downlaod Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 Product Help | Size: [360 MB]
- Download Crack Only | Size: [791 KB]