Software AnyReader able to read data from scratched CDs and DVDs, network of invalid LAN (Wi-Fi) and floppy disk / flash is damaged. Also the Mac to copy the data there as well. When downloading network connections is disconnected, this software can continue the process of copying and downloading through a remote computer from another computer. Normally it is not possible to copy files from damaged disks, and in fact some of them are disconnected or deleted during operation. AnyReader is a powerful application for copying files from crashed or floppy CDs and DVDs and damaged hard disks.
AnyReader is a reliable software and you can rest assured that your original data is not deleted, but the game informationThe saved file is saved in a separate folder.
AnyReader – Reading from scratched CD / DVDs, unreliable LAN (Wi-Fi), damaged floppy / flash drive! Effectively copies corrupt data from any type of disks or erroneous connections if standard copying methods fail. AnyReader supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if the connection was broken during the copy process (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks). AnyReader is great for copying files from scratched CD / DVDs or defective floppy / hard disks. Normally when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged drive it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied.
AnyReader will continue copying the file right to the end; Any data that has not been recovered after several attempts is replaced with blank. This will allow you to effectively read every bit of information that can be read at all. Note: Using AnyReader is safe and risk-free. The software does not write data to your original disc, but saves the recovered data to a new folder that you specify.
A key feature of the software AnyReader:
– ability to read CD and DVD scratched and damaged discs
– or Mac to copy data from a disk when the common process of copying a foul
– make two copies of a difficult one Files to a full and correct version
– Ability to download files from a wireless LAN network with inappropriate connections
– and …
Here are some key features of “AnyReader”:
– Your CD / DVD drive can not read bad, scratched or trashed discs;
– The standard method of copying method due to an error, such as “(CRC);” (A CRC) checksum error occurred “;” Can not read from the source file or disk, “an unknown error or a bad disk;
– You have 2 bad copies of a file that you would like to put right;
– You can not download a file over wireless LAN because of a bad connection;
– And many more of those …
OS : Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Specifications” icon=”fa-question”]
1. Install the software.
2. Disable Internet access.
3. Copy and execute the Patch.exe file in the Patch folder at the software installation location.
3. First, select the Patch key and after applying the Patch operation, select the Generate key and copy the generated serial number.
4. Run the software.
5. In the window that opens in the first application run, select Enter code. (Or, after opening the main window, click on the Menu button, then select About, and then select the Enter code button.)
6- In the next window, select the Offline Activation option. Copy the serial number generated by the Patch file and click OK.