AnyBurn ProA small and easy way to quickly burn CDs, DVDs and crystal disks. All users, regardless of the level of experience in the field of burn, can use this software very useful. This application supports types of image files for burning, including iso, bin / cue, nrg, mdf / mds, daa, uif, isz and more. Among the features of this software are the ability to erase CDs and DVDs, the ability to erase in two slow and slow modes, the ability to burn files and folders in your hard drive on CDs and DVDs, the ability to Imagery of CD and DVD types, the ability to convert image files to ISO or BIN / CUE, the ability to create audio CDs in one of the formats MP3, WMA, WAV, APE and FLAC.
AnyBurn is a lightweight but professional CD / DVD / Blu-ray burning software that everyone has to have. It provides a free and complete solution for burning. It is completely free.[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Features” icon=”fa-star-o”]
Key features of AnyBurn software:
– Burn image files with support for CD, DVD, and Bluray image files, including iso, bin / cue, nrg, mdf / mds, daa, uif, isz
– Support for the ability to erase discs. Rewriteable
– Copy sector data to disk sectors
– Burn your hard disk files and folders over a variety of CDs, DVDs, and Blu
– ray discs – Create image files from CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs. ISO extension, BIN / CUE
– Convert all existing images to ISO, BIN / CUE format
– Burn audio CDs to play on CD players in mp3 format, ape, flac, wma
– Create an image from your hard disk information
– View details of the hard drive And your disk
– Compatible with different versions of Windows
– And …
– Burn all CD / DVD / Blu-ray disc image files.
– Burn files and folders in your hard drive to CD, DVD, or Bluray disc
– Burn Audio CD which can be played in regular CD player from mp3, ape, flac, wma files …
– Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA files.
– Copy disc using sector by sector method.
– Create image files from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
– Convert disc image files between different formats.
– Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
– Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 operating system or above.
– Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
– 64MB of memory.
– At least 10MB of hard disk space.
– A CD, DVD or Blu-ray drive.