Adobe Photoshop Photoshop, a photo workshop, is a graphics processor developed by Adobe that is used to create, combine, edit, rebuild, or transform images and images. Photoshop is used for Windows and Mac OS. Also, various versions of this software have been written in Linux, with the help of middleware (such as Crossover). The latest official release of this software is the XIXth Edition known as Adobe Photoshop CS. (CSS stands for Creative Suite, which means the creative program.) Although Photoshop was originally designed to edit photos for printing on paper, but due to the variety of tools available to the user, Adobe Photoshop is increasingly being developed to create and Editing photos in digital formats (especially for use on the web).
Features of Adobe Photoshop CC 2019:
- All-new Smart Sharpen
Rich textures, crisp edges, and distinct details. All-new Smart Sharpen is the most advanced sharpening technology available today. It analyzes images to maximize clarity and minimize noise and halos, and it allows you to fine-tune for high-quality, natural-looking results.
- Intelligent upsampling
Enlarge a low-res image so it looks great in print, or start with a bigger image and blow it up to a poster or billboard size. New upsampling preserves detail and sharpness without introducing noise.
- Extended features included
As part of the Creative Cloud, Photoshop gives you all the powerful image and video editing features you’ve come to expect – and includes advanced 3D image editing and image analysis tools that were previously in Photoshop Extended.
- Camera Raw 8 and layer support
Apply Camera Raw edits as a filter to any layer or file inside Photoshop, and then enhance them any way you want. And with the new Adobe® Camera Raw 8, you get more precise ways to heal images, fix perspective distortions, and create vignettes.
- Editable rounded rectangles
One of your most requested features is here. Now you can resize shapes, edit them, and re-edit them – before or after they’re created. Even edit individual corner radiuses in rounded rectangles. If a shape is bound for the web, export CSS data from the file to save time.
- Multi-shape and path selection
Get more done in fewer clicks by selecting multiple paths, shapes, and vector masks at once. Even in multilayered documents with lots of paths, you can easily target the path (and any layer) you want right on canvas using a new filter mode.
- Photoshop CC (2018) New Features:
Better brush organization
Organize and save your brushes in the order you want. Drag and drop to reorder, create folders and sub-folders, scale the brush stroke preview, toggle new view modes, and save brush presets with opacity, flow, blend mode, and color.
- Brush performance enhancements
Do not be slowed down by lagging brushes. New, faster reaction time is especially noticeable when working on large documents with large brushes.
- Access Lightroom Photos
Get your photos from Lightroom Cloud Services right inside Photoshop via Search or Start Screen. With all the creative Cloud photography desktop and mobile apps, all your photos are synced and accessible everywhere.
- Brush stroke smoothing
Get a polished look faster with a new smoothing algorithm. Vary the amount of smoothing for cleaner lines, even when using a mouse. Available in the Tool Options bar, along with Flow and Opacity.
- Exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster
Access over 1,000 digital brushes from award-winning illustrator Kyle T. Webster, now available exclusively inside Photoshop.
- Variable font
With a new font technology from Adobe, Apple, Google, and Microsoft, you can define variations within each supported font for weight, height, slant, and more.
- Quick Share menu
Share a flattened copy of your work through email, text, social networks, and more. This feature uses native OS sharing mechanisms, including already authenticated services.
- Curvature Pen tool
Create paths more quickly, intuitively, and precisely. Push and pull segment directly instead of having to modify Bezier handles, similar to the Curvature tool in Illustrator. Simply double-click to switch between point types.
- Path improvements
Improve the look and feel of your paths. Choose the color and line thickness to make them easier to see.
- Copy and paste layers
Copy and paste multiple layers into groups, keeping the same order and location instead of having to drag them to reorder. Copy the layers onto your clipboard and paste them at the desired specific spot in your panel, within and between documents in Photoshop.
- Enhanced tooltips
Learn about the various tools in Photoshop without leaving the app. With enhanced tooltips, dynamic information surfaces when you hover over a tool.
- 360 panorama workflow
Edit and export 360 panoramas. Photoshop will maintain important metadata to work with third-party viewers. You can also pan and zoom around your image in a spherical workspace for a realistic preview experience.
- Properties panel improvements
Keep track of details of Adobe Stock assets by viewing title and license state. View an image and find similar images on the Adobe Stock site. Edit type properties with multiple layers selected, change the leading, and more.
- Support for Microsoft Dial
Native support for Microsoft Dial gives you quick access to important controls without having to use your mouse. Control brush parameters including size, hardness, opacity, flow, and smoothing.
- Paste as plain text
Now you can paste text without the styling. No need to spend time reformatting text after pasting.
- Support for HEIF
Photoshop now supports High Efficiency Image File (HEIF) format, promoted by Apple in macOS 10.13 and iOS 11.0. With the depth information provided by the iPhone 7 Plus and future devices, you can create a depth-of-field effect using the Lens Blur filter.
- Select and Mask improvements
Get more accurate and realistic results with algorithm and performance improvements, especially in cases where the foreground and background color are similar. Other usability and performance improvements include faster Quick Mask and more intuitive view mode settings.
- And so much more.
Includes: Performance and stability improvements, ability to save large files, faster, better face detection for Face-Aware Liquify, better Content-Aware Crop and Content-Aware Fill on edges, and more.
System Requirement of Adobe Photoshop 2019 for Windows:
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.6 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 3.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation;
1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB of dedicated VRAM; additional free space required during installation (can not install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system) ; 2 GB is recommended *
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services **.
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- For 2018 , it is recommended that you use CCMaker software for easy and fast software installation and automatic activation and select the language en-AE for typing in Persian, run CCmaker software and install the path to the driver.xml file on the path Open and install the products in the ccmaker software .
- After installing the software icon, if it was not built into the desktop, go to the Start menu and create a shortcut from the software on the desktop.
- If you see dlls in the runtime, you must install the Microsoft Visual C ++ package.
- Disconnect Internet access when installing the software.
- CC versions 14-15-16 are not installed on XP.
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 v22.214.171.124 for Windows | Size: [1.6 GB]
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 v126.96.36.19940 for Mac OS X | Size: [1.7 GB]
- Download CCMaker v1.3.0 | Size: [2.5 MB]
ZIP File Password: http://bit.ly/2R0EIRW
Credit: soft98, p30download