ActiveState Komodo is the award-winning, professional integrated development environment (IDE) for dynamic languages, providing a powerful work area for editing, debugging and testing your programs.
Komodo offers advanced support for Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Tcl on Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, and Windows. Komodo is a software that will edit, debug and test your programs.
Komodo’s customizable language-aware editor and extensible workspace help the developer with a supportive yet powerful environment, including source code control integration (CVS, Perforce, and Subversion), web technologies support (CGI, XML, and XSLT), a powerful regular expression toolkit , and comprehensive debugging support.
Features of Komodo IDE Software:
- Full programming environment
- Testing, editing, debugging
- Fast development of programming codes
- Remote server synchronization
- Fast access to database and database management
- Debugging and bug fixes via Remote and Local Debugger
- Easy access to logical functions
- User friendly editing environment
- Utilizing features such as Section List, Go to Difinition and Hyperlink
- Managing Project Files, Main Codes, Mirror, and Publishing
System Requirement of Komodo IDE Software:
- x86 or x86_64 processor
- 233 MHz + CPU (500 MHz + PIII recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB + recommended)
- 200 MB hard disk space
Price: US$ 295.00 (For Your Information)
File Size: 84.6 MB
Release Date: 22 December 2012
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- From the Crack folder, run the Keygen.exe file and click the Generate button or the .lic file in the Crack folder in the path:
C: \ Users \ Wait-4It* \ AppData \ Roaming \ ActiveStateCopy
* Wait-4It is the username you use to work with Windows.
- Run the software.
Download ActiveState Komodo IDE v11.0.2 Build 90813 – Professional programming software